106.3 The River (WCDK-FM) and Ohio Valley Sports Network (WEIR-AM) Career Opportunities
Sales Professional Wanted – Priority Communications (106.3 The River and The Ohio Valley Sports Network) is a fun, fast-paced and creative place to spend your work day. We’re looking for a confident self-starter to join our team of professionals.
Major Responsibilities of This Position: Developing new advertising clients through a drive to generate and retain customers
• Face to face meetings with prospective clients
• Working directly with business owners and decision makers
• Creating advertising campaigns for your clients that are focused on their marketing needs
• Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success and repeat business
• Closing business and executing your client’s campaign as agreed upon
• Coordinating all aspects of an advertising campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
• Ability to see a problem as an opportunity to help
• An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
• Proven ability to ask for the business and the courage to ask again
• Outside sales experience with a track record of successfully prospecting and developing new business is a plus
• Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• A passion for selling!
At Priority Communications we are committed to serving our listeners and the business community. This position will offer an excellent compensation package of salary plus commission and bonuses.
Sound interesting? Submit your application and resume below or send to: email@example.com EOE.
Sports Sales Pro Wanted – Your love of sports could make you a lot of money! The new Ohio Valley Sports Network and 106.3 The River are looking for a sales-oriented winner who can SELL sports marketing programs to local and regional businesses.
Our stations carry hundreds of games each year… including the Pirates, Penguins, Ohio State Buckeyes and W-V-U Mountaineers… plus extensive coverage of high school sports throughout the Upper Ohio Valley.
The right person must have excellent verbal and written skills and a burning desire to compete and win.
Your compensation plan will include Salary plus Commissions with Benefits. Previous sales experience is helpful, but no matter your experience, if you think you have what it takes apply below!
Send additional materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.